Thursday, May 26, 2011

No offense, but you are a Realboy aren't you?


Although I talked about my friends Realboy already, I can't get enough of their new track, Arrival (Realboy Remix). This song has beauty crawling all over it and I cannot seem to stop listening to it. The intricate message behind the song also strikes me as very interesting.

The beginning of the song represents the view that we have towards aliens and that we are fearful of them so if in the event we encountered them, it would not be a good one. At 2:13, it really hits you as to the feelings towards aliens and how we depict them as monsters who will only cause destruction. After the song drops again, the melodies of the aliens depicts the complete opposite through its happy and harmless sound. Not only does this tie into the prespective on aliens, but also outsiders in general and how humans instinctly reject and shutdown things they are not comfortable with.

This song I definitely consider the duo's best to date. The unique creation of each one of their songs continues to amaze me and gives me hope for their future because they will NEVER get old with the variety they are throwing around.

  NITEPPL- Arrival (Realboy Remix) by Realboy

No comments:

Post a Comment