Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Realboy

Austin and Daniel (Left to Right)


Today I'm going to talk to you about a duo that is special to me, they are known as Realboy. Austin and Daniel are two of my best friends and are on the rise to becoming the next big thing within EDM. I have known Austin for almost 4 years now and it has been a pleasure watching him and Daniel grow from the beginning. I remember the day Austin got his first MIDI controller and keyboard. Little did I know they were going to become such great producers and performers. I had the chance to see them on April 30th in San Francisco alongside Felix Cartal who is a big name on the DIM MAK (Steve Aoki's) record label. They have also played with the likes of F***kkk Offf, Le Castle Vania and Dada Life. Seeing the evolution of these two has been a pleasure to watch and be a part of.

With the support of Our House Records I am very excited to see where Austin and Daniel will be in a few years and that their uprising continues to move as fast as it has been for them. This is definitely a duo to keep your eyes on over the next few years, they are going to do big things.

Here are a few of my favorite tracks they have made. For more information go to the sidebar and click on the Realboy logo ---->.
 

  Realboy- Suck My Swing by Realboy


  Realboy & Dynamics- 1922 by Realboy

No comments:

Post a Comment