Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer

Summer is on the horizon, everyone is getting ready for it, including me. Finally concluding the past 4 years of high school feels relieving, but lets talk about more interesting things.



This summer is going to be very good, from a music standpoint I am looking forward for 1 thing in particular. HARD Summer 2011. It is the gathering of the masses, as well as some of the best talent in the EDM(Electronic Dance Music) scene. Last year I also went, it was fun, but mostly carried on the shoulders of Soulwax and their closing set. This upcoming show is not going to be carried by any particular artist though, the possibilities are endless. The names above are all people worth seeing in my opinion, you really can't go wrong on any of the 4 stages. Although their are dozens of great performers, the one who stands out above all for me at this point is Siriusmo, you will here more about him from me later.

Anyways, if you are in LA, or anywhere near this summer and are interested in seeing some of the best electronic producers play live, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment